Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Walking Girl

Eva's doing great walking holding one hand. She's taken a couple stumbling steps between people but I don't know if she knew she was on her own. I'm so thrilled to be able to have her walk next to me. I've been waiting for this for over two years (she's 3 yrs. 3 mo.) We walk thru the stores together; we go across the street to get the mail. And slowing down to her pace is a good exercise in slowing my mind down, too, which is always necessary and good. Here are a couple videos in our backyard from this afternoon. You'll notice her big exciting playground in the background that Jerry has been working on. I'll post a series of pictures of the project when he's finished with it, later this week.

3 comments:

sunshine glynn said...

She looks so strong! It's only a matter of time before you'll be running to catch up with her! Can't wait to see her in person next Sunday!!!

xoxo
sunshine and jayna

Anonymous said...

Yay Eva! That's just awesome :)

Dylan and Family said...

Holy Crap! That second video really shows her progress and since I haven't seen her walk in two weeks...I have to say...WOW!

Congratulations and way to go Eva. Mommy and Daddy must be so proud.

Love ya.

Kristy, Dylan, Jonah, and Ray